Tuesday, October 14, 2008

on the beach.. a full moon night...and it's drizzling light...


It poured quite heavily this afternoon here in chennai... and was quite sunny in the evening wen i guess the clouds had decided to go home to rest after nearly 3 days of heavy rain..

As i walked home from work.. the full moon in the sky... made me want to go to the beach...
reaching home to just drop my lappy and freshen up...
i strolled my way to the beach... found a nice catamaran over the beachfront... made myself all comfy.. the waves kissing my feet everytime they rose to touch the shore... all alone... solitude s bliss... watching the odd light from a ship passing far away... close to the horizon...the light from the light house behind me doing the regular rounds extending upto sea..

Listening to the sound of the waves.. recollecting sweet memories.. memorable times spent at the beach.. wid buddies.. siblings... family.. other special people in life.. n wid myself...
totally lost track of time..

a sudden light drizzle adds to the flutter of the waves...brings me back to reality... i turn on my mobile to listen...to my favourite melodies.. sweet memories.. on the beach.. and the full moon in sight..... Romantic.... am feeling happy and light...

i walk my way home.. partially drenched... who cares... the last 2 hours were bliss...

Cheers...!!!

S





5 comments:

DD said...

nicely written
...
cheers..

Tara said...

Well written S! I could feel your emotions so perfectly, sadly there's no beach here in Delhi. But I love going to the beach whenever I am in Chennai, sitting and munching verkadallai at leisure with the waves kissing your feet. Ah bliss! :)

S said...

@devidas

Thanks :)

@Tara

not to forget pattani sundal :-)

Cheers..!!!

S

lukkydivz said...

u took me back to my times on the beach with friends, nice memories :)

S said...

@ lukky

:)

Thanks for dropping by..

Cheers..!!!

S