Thursday, October 30, 2008

Interest..rather the Loss of it...work sucks...

I dunno why.. but I've lost interest in work... I don't luv this job anymore.. Maybe it's time i get myself a change.. change of work.. change of atmosphere... Will a break work... i don't think so..


But why..? various reasons maybe... this job is no more challenging..neither physically nor intellectually... doesn't trouble my stupid brain anymore... the atmosphere here is gloomy.. Global recession... but my company is still doing well..though they are worst ever paymasters...maybe that's a reason..


Progress here is way too slow.. they always fall behind.. with me working at my pace.. i kinda work with the speed of thought flow.. these people come in a week.. no a month later... and to top all of it.. the management or the so called people who constitute the management have all gone insane... and way too much chaos around..


I need to go a long long way.... not this way... that's for sure.. I can't work like this anymore.. that passion.. that zest.. zeal to work here is no more there..

Am quitting..... Adios ....!!!!


Cheers..!
S

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm.. its time.. i guess u r fed up.. take a break...

Tara said...

Hmmm...sound so stressed out...take some time off....go on a holiday...and think what you want to do next. Time by yourself is what you really need, I think. *Self-introspection* (Any bells ringing? :) Come back refreshed!

S said...

@ Chriz

Guess you are right...

@ Tara

Holiday...?? Just back from a trek last weekend... But still i feel i need a change of atmosphere...
Too much of self retrospection in these issues doesn't help either.. maybe i should just act on instinct.. wat say??

Cheers..!!
S

Karthik said...

So much in Stress?? Dont worry mate!!A part of life. Change can cause us stress, it all depends on our attitude toward change. A positive attitude will relieve stress! And sure u've a positive attitude!! It remembers me the quotes of Leo tolstoy

it seldom happens that a man changes his life through his habitual reasoning. No matter how fully he may sense the new plans and aims revealed to him by reason, he continues to plod along in old paths until his life becomes frustrating and unbearable, he finally makes the change only when his usual life can no longer be tolerated


Change your thoughts, and you change your world becuas a wise man changes his mind and a fool never!!

Cheers dude and wish you all the success!!!

PS: Thnks fr visiting my blog!!!

Tara said...

Act on instinct? Nice idea. Just that one decisive moment! Hmmm...:)

Tara said...

@ Karthik

Well said!! :)

S said...

@ Karthik

Right words at the right time.. rather perfect words at the right time.. Thanks a ton..

I'd rather quit first and then look out for the next change(of job)..than sit here and brood over.. If quitting is the change you meant,then it's almost done.. :)

For visiting ur blog: Ur welcome buddy..

Cheers..!!
S

S said...

@ Tara

yupp..one decisive moment and you are done with it..no looking back.. just move ahead.. and that's what izz happenin ejjactly...
N am luvvin it :)

Cheers..!!
S

Karthik said...

Dude?? R u blogging?? No posts??

Mamta said...

I was going through this older post of yours and it kind of reflects my own inner thought process.. Do let me know how you helped yourself??