Tuesday, September 30, 2008

promo calls.. they r fun... ;)


Off late i've developed a liking for these promotional calls..from credit cards..to holiday packages..to party offers..mutual funds and whattt not...!!! where these ppl get to know my mobile No. from is a mystery in itself.. guess i need to get hold of a detective agency 2 figure that out...

but why i luvv these calls id a differenthingy all2gether..!!!

i've started having fun @ the expense of these telecallers and their companies.. that they don't dare to call me back again.... he he...

today.. one-off day in office wen i did't hav a heavy workload n was findin ways to kill tym..my mobile goes off.. an unknown no. calling...

S : Hello,Gud mrng...

Telecaller(TC) : Sir,do u have a credit card..(it's a female )

S : err..xcuse me.. may i know who's on d line...wer u calling from..

TC : i'm callin from "some goddamn bank".. do u hav a credit card..?

S : mam, u jus called me up at 10:30 in d mornin on a fine tuesday... u r not bothered to ask me if i'm busy or free.. or if i have the tym to listen to you now... doesn't your bank teach you etiquette....

TC : sory sir,, R u free now.. ? do u have a credit card...?

[by now a couple of my colleagues have come over and d call is on loudspeaker... we'r havin fun rn't we.... rofl....]

S : mam, do you mind letting me know from where you've got to my mobile no.?

TC : it's in our database sir...

S : In your database....??? okay.. but i don't remember having published my personal mobile no. on your database... could you please recollect it for me.....

TC: errr. sorry sir.. i can't tell you that.. but we published the DB and not you...

S : WTH..... it's my no. and you guys publish my no. on your DB without my permission and now.... mam, could you please connect me to your manager...

TC : sir, your no. was given to us by !@#$%^ ... (tat's a cellular operator)

S : okay cool... now.. i need to talk to your manager about the credit card...and your DB.. please.... coz am planning to sue you both for breach of privacy......

TC : (silent)

S : hello..... err hello...

S : guess your bank might not have taught you the etiquette on how to strike a formal conversation with a prospective customer... but they sure have taught you to listen silently and not talk back when a customer is mad at you and is blasting you away....

S : hello.....

TC hangs up.. rofl.....

guess she'll never call me back again.. nor will some1 else from tat bank....



Am really loving gettin under these people's skin... am so bad.. i knw... but guess this is a better way than shouting @ 'em and calling 'em names..... silent .. soft killer i guess....

Cheers..!!

S




3 comments:

DD said...

i loved that!!

S said...

@ devidas

:) thanks 4 dropping by...

DD said...

same here,,,

do give my blog a view sometime k...